What’s “in” Nicotine Relief™?
Smoker’s Nicotine Relief™ is our proprietary formula which applies the effectiveness of homeopathic ingredients to temporarily relieve your smoking and Nicotine withdrawal symptoms.
Smoker’s Nicotine Relief™ gum and lozenge’s natural active ingredients temporarily relieve and calm your smoking and nicotine withdrawal symptoms such as:
- Insomnia, anxiety and irritability
- Tobacco cravings and melancholy
* Nicotine Relief also provides cough and lung support.
For more details, see package insert.
Smoker’s Nicotine Relief™ Natural Active Ingredients:
|Adrenalinum HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x||Stress, Fatigue|
|Avena sativa HPUS 3x, 6x, 9x||Nicotine cleansing|
|Carduus marianus HPUS 3x, 6x||Liver support|
|Hypericum HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x||Melancholy, Mood swings|
|Kreosotum HPUS 12x, 18x||Mental Nicotine withdrawal|
|Lobelia HPUS 6x, 12x||Physical Nicotine withdrawal|
|Nux vomica HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x||Stress, Irritability|
|Quebracho HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x||Cough / lung support|
|Valeriana officinalis HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x||Agitation, Anxiety|
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Directions for Use:
For adults and children over the age of 12.
• Suitable for adults and children 12 years and above.
• For the first week before quitting, use one piece of gum or lozenge 6 times a day.
• Do not smoke cigarettes after your quit date.
• After your quit date for weeks 1 through 6, use at least 9 pieces of gum or lozenges per day or as often as needed instead of smoking a cigarette.
• For weeks 7 through 12, use at least 6 pieces of gum or lozenges per day or as often as needed instead of smoking a cigarette.
• After 12 weeks from your quit date, take gum or lozenges as needed.
• Take gum or lozenges at least 10 minutes before or 10 minutes after eating.
• Can use up to 20 pieces of gum or lozenges per day.
• Gum and Lozenges are interchangeable.
• Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone.
USE ONLY AFTER DIAGNOSIS BY A PHYSICIAN AND UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN.
• This product is intended to complement not replace standard smoking medical treatments.
• Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
• If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
• Keep out of reach of children under the age of 12.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• New symptoms such as cough, congestion, allergies, and/or mouth, teeth or jaw problems occur.
• In case of overdose get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.